Link in Teams chats not opening browser

Anonymní
2023-02-14T13:31:41+00:00

I'm running Teams on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (remote VM for working). Past month I have issue to open links in chats/team channels. When I click on hyperlink, nothing happens.

I've checked default browser is set to Chrome.

I've tried to:

  • restart Teams
  • sign out&in to our corporate account
  • clear cache of browser and teams
  • change default browser
  • restart whole computer
  • reinstall application

I've tried to do the steps both separately and all of them at once with the computer restart at the end. Nothing helped.

I'll be greatful for any help.

Thanks

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams pro firmy | Chaty | Jiné

Otázka je uzamčená. Tato otázka se migrovala z komunity podpory Microsoftu. Můžete hlasovat, jestli je užitečná, ale nemůžete k ní přidávat komentáře či odpovědi ani ji nemůžete sledovat.

Počet komentářů: 0 Žádné komentáře

Odpovědi: 12

Seřadit podle: Nejnovější
  1. Anonymní
    2023-02-28T10:13:09+00:00

    Not yet, I am waiting for our overhelmed IT security department to check the link security policy.

    Unfortunatelly I found, that I cannot open links only on virtual remote desktops (explicitely Citrix VDI and remote desktop on virtual Windows server). On my physical laptop I can open the links correctly.

    Byla tato odpověď užitečná?

    Počet komentářů: 0 Žádné komentáře
  2. Anonymní
    2023-02-27T23:41:20+00:00

    I have the same issue, did all the above. Is there an answer to this yet?

    Byla tato odpověď užitečná?

    Počet komentářů: 0 Žádné komentáře
  3. Anonymní
    2023-02-20T10:45:21+00:00

    Yes, I can confirm steps above. I dit it again to be safe. All data except folder meeting-addin (blocked by other unknown process) were removed. It did not helped

    Byla tato odpověď užitečná?

    Počet komentářů: 0 Žádné komentáře
  4. Alvaro A- 1,670 Reputační body Nezávislý poradce
    2023-02-16T18:52:45+00:00

    You mentioned that you cleared the Teams app. Can you please confirm if these are the steps that you followed when you cleared the cache? If not, kindly clear the cache using the steps below. Thank you.

    If Teams is still running, right-click the Teams icon in the taskbar, and then select Quit.

    Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows logo key +R.

    In the Run dialog box, enter %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams, and then select OK.

    Delete all files and folders in the %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams directory.

    Restart Teams.

    Byla tato odpověď užitečná?

    Počet komentářů: 0 Žádné komentáře
  5. Anonymní
    2023-02-16T12:12:36+00:00

    From web app the links work correctly and open in new tab

    Byla tato odpověď užitečná?

    Počet komentářů: 0 Žádné komentáře