Našim uživatelům pomáháme s překladatelskou službou. Omluvte prosím gramatické chyby.
Ahoj, jmenuji se Elise, jsem další uživatel, jako jste vy, a rád vám pomohu s vaším problémem.
Nejsem žádný právní expert, ale dívám se na naše podmínky zde:
https://www.bing.com/new/termsofuse?FORM=GENTOS
Pokud se podíváte na položku 8 Vlastnictví obsahu, je tam uvedeno, že Microsoft nevlastní obsah, který vám byl poskytnut, takže jej můžete používat, jak chcete.
Mají však také právo používat obsah, který vytvoříte.
Pokud budete potřebovat další pomoc, dejte mi prosím vědět.
S pozdravem
Elise
Hello, Elise, my name is Jirka. I have decided to reply in English because I thought you would more comfortable that way. First, I want to thank you for your reply which was very informative. I have looked through that link you sent me, but I am confused. It says I can only use images from Bing Image Creator (BIC) for non-commercial use, but at the same time I am allowed to use it however I want?
I generated a picture using BIC to use as a cover for my upcoming book. This book is going to be published and sold to generate profit for me. So that picture is going to be be used for commercial purposes in promotional campaign and advertisements. I am not sure whether I am allowed to use that picture or not. I would contact Microsoft in more direct way, but all ways I found led me here anyway.