Minecraft Launcher says I don't own Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition

Beowulf Kaitlyn 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-10-04T14:10:35.8866667+00:00

Hello, I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC on August 2, 2026. I have been playing the game daily for about two months, but for the past two days the Minecraft Launcher says that I don't own the game and asks me to purchase it again. My Microsoft account Order History clearly shows the successful purchase. Please restore/verify the Minecraft license on my account. I can provide the order number, transaction ID, and screenshots of the purchase if needed.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams مجانًا | المُجتمعات
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. SD - IA 180.3K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-10-04T14:50:56.0666667+00:00

    Are you sure on the Xbox Store, Microsoft Store and on your user account you are logged in with the same account?

    I would first of all sign out from Microsoft Store and Xbox account and sign in again.

    Then reinstall Minecraft as well.

    Please keep me posted.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.