(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FF722D99FDC.

idrees nazzal 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-09-28T14:51:44.8233333+00:00

an ai agent caused UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (0x00000154).
then when I try to shut down after I turned it no this what occored
(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FF722D99FDC.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | إعدادات‬
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. David-M 127.3K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-09-28T15:24:37.9133333+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


    This behavior can occur for several reasons. It is necessary to investigate.

    Please see if your computer created minidump files.

    These files are in C:\Windows\Minidump.

    (If you don't have a Minidump folder, check if it is in the plural Minidumps.)

    Copy any files you have to your desktop and store them in a ZIP file. Then, upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.

    Then, post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.


    Looking forward to your reply.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.