Assistance needed: Transferring Microsoft Educator Center (MEC) records to Microsoft Learn

Mohammed Alqethami 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-09-27T08:10:09.5233333+00:00

Hello,

I am trying to locate and migrate my previous Microsoft Educator Center (MEC) achievements, badges, transcripts, and certificates to my current Microsoft Learn account.

I initially contacted the Microsoft Credentials Support team regarding this issue. They reviewed my request and advised me to reach out to the Microsoft Learn for Educators Support Team, as they are the correct department for educator records.

Could a moderator please assist me with this or initiate a private message? I have all the necessary screenshots and account details ready to share securely once a private channel is opened.

Thank you in advance for your help!

مركز المجتمع | مناقشة موقع Q&A | خطأ أو مشكلة في الموقع
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.