The daily message limit

Abdulaziz Tawhari 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-09-17T19:54:45.0766667+00:00

“The daily message limit helps us free the world from spammers--we're sorry that it's getting in your way.“

How can I avoid reaching the daily email-sending limit?

Outlook | Outlook للهوَاتف المحمُولَة | Outlook لنظَام iOS | للاستخدام المنزلي

2 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Ahmed Younis 0 نقاط السُمعة
    2026-09-19T04:19:17.59+00:00

    شكرا ع الاشتراك

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  2. EmilyS726 270.5K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-09-17T20:38:04.6866667+00:00

    Hello,

    I wish Microsoft would not simply state that the sending limit is 5000, because that number can be misleading. In reality, 5000 is only the absolute maximum under ideal conditions, and I have rarely seen users reach it.

    Many users hit the daily sending limit at a much lower number. Unfortunately, no one can tell you exactly what your limit is because it is dynamic and varies from one account to another. It works somewhat like a credit score and may be affected by factors such as account history, normal usage patterns, whether the account is verified, whether it is free or paid, the type of content being sent, and the number of recipients.

    From what I have seen while helping users here, sending one message to many recipients is one of the biggest factors. Email signatures, HTML formatting, and links may also increase the chance of triggering the anti-spam system. I have seen some users hit the limit after sending a single email to only 10 or 20 recipients.

    Unfortunately, even after changing your sending habits, the limit may not improve immediately. It can take time for the account's sending reputation to recover.

    I am sorry I cannot give you a more precise number, but there is simply no fixed limit that applies equally to every user.

    Microsoft does provide some guidance how to improve daily send limit here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/sending-limits-in-outlook-com

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.