Please note that this is Arabic Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Arabic. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.
Hello @الغامدي الغامدي
I’m sorry to hear about the difficulty with your Microsoft Rewards account suspension, especially after waiting more than two months without a response to your appeal.
Unfortunately, community members and moderators do not have access to Microsoft Rewards accounts and cannot review or reinstate suspensions. Only the Microsoft Rewards Support team can investigate the reason for a suspension and determine whether an account can be restored.
Since you have already submitted an appeal, I recommend submitting a new request through the official Microsoft Rewards Support page and referencing your previous appeal if possible.
Include as much detail as possible, such as the email address associated with the account, the approximate date of the original appeal, and any case numbers you may have received.
I understand the wait has been frustrating, and I hope your account receives a manual review soon and that you receive clarification regarding the suspension