the 0x0 activation error

deiaaldeen khudhair 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-08-31T04:55:09.8533333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I am experiencing an activation problem with Microsoft 365 on my MacBook.

My system and Office details are as follows:

  • macOS: Big Sur 11.7.11 (20G1443)

Microsoft Office version: 16.77.1

Microsoft 365 subscription: Recently renewed

After renewing my Microsoft 365 subscription, I signed in with my Microsoft account, but I am unable to activate Microsoft Office. I receive the error 0x0 during the activation process.

I would like to clarify that my MacBook cannot be upgraded to the latest macOS version, so I am unable to install the latest version of Microsoft Office. I therefore need to continue using Office 16.77.1 on macOS Big Sur.

Could you please help me resolve the 0x0 activation error and reactivate my Microsoft 365 subscription on my current Office version and macOS?

I have already renewed my subscription, so I would appreciate a solution that allows me to use my existing Office installation without requiring an upgrade to a newer macOS version.

Please let me know if you need any additional information, screenshots, or diagnostic files from my Mac.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards, [Your Name]

Microsoft 365 وOffice | Word | للاستخدام المنزلي | MacOS
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. DaveM121 936.3K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-08-31T05:29:08.8433333+00:00

    إذا كان نظام macOS لديك هو Big Sur، فإن الخطأ الذي يظهر لك ناتج عن تحديث بتاريخ 13 يوليو. يواجه العديد من المستخدمين نفس الخطأ (0x0). إذا لم تتمكن من ترقية نظام macOS إلى إصدار أحدث متوافق، فستدخل تطبيقات Office في وضع القراءة فقط. ستجد تفاصيل كاملة عن هذا التحديث في الرابط أدناه.

    https://support.microsoft.com/office/update-microsoft-365-or-office-on-your-macos-or-ios-device-f418ae5d-bb5f-4078-b3d9-9340f5dd084e

    إذا لم تتمكن من ترقية نظام macOS إلى الإصدار 12 أو أحدث، فسيكون الخيار الوحيد هو استخدام النسخة المجانية من تطبيقات Office عبر متصفح الويب.

    If your version of MacOS is Big Sur, then the error you are seeing is caused by an update on the 13th of July, many people are seeing the exact same error (0x0) if you are unable to upgrade your MacOS to a newer compatible version, your Office apps will go into Read Only mode, on the link below they provide full details on that update.

    https://support.microsoft.com/office/update-microsoft-365-or-office-on-your-macos-or-ios-device-f418ae5d-bb5f-4078-b3d9-9340f5dd084e

    If you are unable to upgrade your MacOS version to version 12 or above, then the only option would be to use the free version of the Office apps in a web browser.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    شخص واحد وجد هذه الإجابة مفيدة.
    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.