Technical Issue During OnVUE Proctored Exam - Access Code 411-263-624

Khaled Benkhelil 5 نقاط السُمعة
2026-08-21T13:25:34.5066667+00:00

Technical Issue During OnVUE Proctored Exam - Access Code 411-263-624

Dear Pearson VUE Customer Support Team,

I am writing to report a technical issue I experienced during my scheduled OnVUE online proctored exam (PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst).

Exam Details:

  • Access Code: 411-263-624
  • Exam Date: August 20, 2026
  • Issue Start Time: Approximately 9:30 PM
  • Issue End Time: Approximately 11:30 PM (system closed automatically)

Description of the Issue:

During the exam setup process, the OnVUE application became stuck at the "OnVUE is checking that everything is in order" stage, with the progress bar showing 70% complete. The application remained frozen at this stage for approximately two full hours, despite a stable internet connection and no changes made on my end. The application eventually closed automatically without allowing me to proceed to the exam.

I completed all required system checks and setup steps correctly prior to this point, and I was fully prepared and ready to begin my exam at the scheduled time. This appears to be a technical failure on the OnVUE platform's side.

Request:

I would like to formally request the following:

  1. An official Incident Report / Case Number documenting this technical failure.
  2. A free rescheduling of my exam appointment, or a full refund, given that this issue was not caused by any action on my part.

Please let me know what additional information you require (candidate ID, confirmation number, screenshots, etc.) to process this request. I have a screenshot of the frozen screen available if needed.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, as I have invested significant time preparing for this certification and would like to reschedule as soon as possible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Khaled

مركز المجتمع | مناقشة موقع Q&A | خطأ أو مشكلة في الموقع
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. Khaled Benkhelil 5 نقاط السُمعة
    2026-08-21T13:27:25.37+00:00

    Dear Pearson VUE Customer Support Team,

    Following up on the technical issue I reported regarding my OnVUE proctored exam (PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst), I would like to formally request that my exam appointment be rescheduled at no additional cost.

    Exam Details:

    • Access Code: 411-263-624
    • Original Exam Date: August 20, 2026
    • Issue: OnVUE application froze during system setup at 70% completion ("checking that everything is in order") for approximately two hours, then closed automatically without allowing me to start the exam.

    Since this was a technical failure on the OnVUE platform and not due to any action on my part, I kindly request:

    1. A free rescheduling of my exam to the earliest available date and time.
    2. Confirmation of the Incident Report / Case Number associated with this issue, if not already provided.

    I am available and ready to take the exam as soon as a new slot can be arranged. Please let me know what steps I need to take or what information you need from me to proceed with the rescheduling.

    Thank you for your prompt assistance.

    Best regards,

    Khaled

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    شخص واحد وجد هذه الإجابة مفيدة.
    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.