Locked out of Windows after disabling PIN - Need help recovering Microsoft account and Minecraft

SU RROP 5 نقاط السُمعة
2026-08-03T14:40:23.4066667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I need your urgent help. My laptop has a hardware issue: the battery is completely dead, so whenever the charger is disconnected, the laptop shuts down immediately. Due to these sudden power cuts and frequent unexpected restarts, Windows started showing me an error message stating that 'sign-in failed due to repeated incorrect attempts or repeated restarts.'

To bypass this block, I was forced to create a new temporary account just to access the system and disable the login PIN, hoping it would fix the loop. However, after removing the PIN, Windows unexpectedly defaulted back to asking for the original password of my old account (<PII removed>[email protected]).

The problem is that I completely forgot the password for this old account, and I do not have a backup phone number or alternative email linked to it. I only used this account for gaming. This account has my Minecraft Bedrock profile (In-game name: <PII removed>), Roblox, and another game that I cannot recall its exact name. Also, the login PIN that I still remember using is <PII removed>.

Please note that this laptop is the ONLY and exclusive device ever registered and used with this Microsoft account. It is my personal laptop only.

I tried using the automated recovery form multiple times, but the system keeps rejecting it since I cannot recall the exact personal details or email histories. I did not use the email for outlook messages, only for gaming.

Please help me restore access to my original account. I am ready to provide any further information or identity verification details if required.

Thank you.

Additional update to my issue:

I am trying my best to recall any old passwords I used for this account before. I remember that at some point, I used a password composed of numbers like "PII removed" or something very similar, but I changed it later. I hope this specific detail helps verify that I am the genuine creator and owner of this account.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الحسابات وملفات التعريف وتسجيل الدخول

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Carl-L 23,080 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2026-08-04T07:34:38.29+00:00

    This is the forum for ar-sa locale. However, I'll support you in English since the original thread is in English, If you need help using your local language, please let me know.


    Hello SU RROP,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Please understand that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to cover your personal information in the description. Please notice to hide these personal or organization information next time you post error or some information to protect personal data.

    Unfortunately, since this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas. In this case, please try to contact Microsoft Support.

    • Type Live chat in the search box. 
    • Now click Get help, and Select Contact Support or Sign in to contact support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab, and choose Other products
    • On the Category tab, choose Billing and Account Profile questions 
    • Go to Confirm. 
    • You can now choose the option of Chat with a support agent on your web browser. 

    Thank you for your understanding.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.