​Site Support Required: "Unexpected Error" (ERROR_VUE_WIDE_BLOCK) Blocking Exam Registration

Ali Arabi 0 نقاط السُمعة سفير للطلاب
2026-07-02T08:22:34.7233333+00:00

Dear Support Team,

I am writing to report a system error that is preventing me from accessing the Pearson VUE portal to schedule my Microsoft Certification exam.

When I attempt to register from Microsoft Learn, I reach the "Transfer to Pearson Vue" page. However, after entering my details and clicking "Submit", the system refuses to let me proceed and displays an "Unexpected Error".

I noticed in the address bar that the URL contains the code ERROR_VUE_WIDE_BLOCK, which leads me to believe my account might have been automatically blocked (possibly due to redeeming multiple vouchers previously).

Because of this error, I am completely stuck and cannot access the scheduling portal or redeem my exam voucher.

Here is my account information for your investigation:

Microsoft Learn Account Email: ******@gmail.com

Could you please look into this site error, remove the block on my account, and fix my access so I can schedule my exam?

Thank you for your prompt assistance.

Best regards,

Ali Arabi

1000182308

1000182307

i Arabi

مركز المجتمع | مناقشة برامج المتطوعين
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.