AC Adapter Not Detected While Laptop Is Running – Dell Inspiron 3593

Its me 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-07-01T11:01:52.1266667+00:00

Hello,

I have a Dell Inspiron 3593 laptop and I am experiencing a charging issue. When I connect the AC adapter while the laptop is running, “Plugged in” does not appear and charging does not start.

However, if I close the lid and wait until the laptop fully enters Sleep mode, then connect the charger and immediately open the lid, the laptop starts charging normally. This behavior happens consistently.

Adapter details:

  • 65W
  • 19.5V – 3.34A
  • Compatible with the device.

I have already tried:

  • Reinstalling battery and power drivers
  • Checking power settings
  • Battery diagnostics

The issue still persists.

Please assist with checking:

  • BIOS / firmware
  • AC adapter detection issue
  • DC jack or power-related hardware

Thank you for your support.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. DaveM121 936.3K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-07-01T11:37:00.78+00:00

    تختلف أجهزة الكمبيوتر المحمولة من Dell اختلافًا كبيرًا عن غيرها، وعادةً ما تُشحن بشكل صحيح فقط باستخدام شواحن Dell الأصلية.

    شغّل جهاز الكمبيوتر المحمول.

    عند ظهور شعار Dell، اضغط باستمرار على مفتاح F12.

    من القائمة الظاهرة، افتح برنامج تشخيص Dell.

    ثم، قم بإجراء اختبار التشخيص الكامل لاختبار مكونات الجهاز، هل يُشير ذلك إلى وجود أي مشكلة في محول الطاقة أو لوحة الطاقة في جهاز الكمبيوتر المحمول؟

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.