Please help me solve this problem: Does it affect the heating and cooling?

amralaa-8729 695 نقاط السُمعة
2026-06-06T20:34:55.66+00:00

Please help me solve this problem. Will this ongoing issue affect the heating and cooling?

Screenshot 2026-06-06 232911

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

8 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. amralaa-8729 695 نقاط السُمعة
    2026-06-06T23:07:04.77+00:00

    Here are the full details of the issue:

    Laptop Model: Dell G15 5511

    OS: Windows 11 Pro

    Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H

    The Issue: I am noticing a frequent and recurring crash (APPCRASH) in the Windows Reliability Monitor caused by the file dptf_helper.exe, which belongs to the Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology.

    Current Status: The laptop is completely stable. I have NOT experienced any sudden shutdowns, and there are absolutely NO blue screens (BSOD). Hardware temperatures and power consumption are completely normal during regular usage.

    Since the hardware is fine, the problem is purely software-related due to this corrupted helper file. I want to know the correct procedure to cleanly uninstall the Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver from its roots and perform a clean reinstall using the stable version designated for my Dell model to permanently fix this log error."

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  2. amralaa-8729 695 نقاط السُمعة
    2026-06-06T22:25:21.6566667+00:00

    "No, I haven't experienced any sudden shutdowns, and there are no blue screens (BSOD) at all, thank God. The system is completely stable during usage. However, I just noticed in the Reliability Monitor that the dptf_helper.exe file, which belongs to Intel Dynamic Tuning, keeps crashing. I just want a solution to fix or reinstall this specific corrupted file."

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  3. Manoel Barros 22,045 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-06-06T21:56:12.2466667+00:00

    مرحبا! هل يواجه جهازك أي مشاكل، مثل الإغلاق المفاجئ أو البلوزر الزرقي أو ارتفاع درجة الحرارة؟ أم أنك فقط تبحث عن مراجعة سجلات ويندوز؟

    يرجى إرسال جميع تفاصيل مشكلتك لي.

    بالنسبة لأداة Intel Dynamic Tuning Utility، يمكنك إجراء تعديلات في التطبيق لتحسين استهلاك الطاقة والأداء ودرجة الحرارة. يقوم بضبط أداء الكمبيوتر واستهلاك الطاقة تلقائيا.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.