Issue recovering Microsoft Authenticator backup (Error: Unable to recover - Please send us logs)

Weda Weda 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-05-13T15:24:27.87+00:00

Hello..

,I am facing a critical issue while trying to restore my credentials on the Microsoft Authenticator app. Here are the exact details of the situation:

  1. Current Status & Background:

I previously backed up my Authenticator data successfully.The backup is linked to my Microsoft personal account: ******@hotmail.com. I have full access to this Microsoft account and can sign in without issues because I use a secondary authentication app (Authy). Therefore, the problem is not about losing access to my core Microsoft account.

  1. The Problem: When I attempt to restore the backup within the Microsoft Authenticator app, I repeatedly receive the following exact error message:"Unable to recover. Something went wrong. Please send us logs using the 'Send logs' option." No accounts are restored, preventing me from accessing my third-party accounts (Instagram, TikTok, etc.) that rely on these 2FA codes.I have tried the recovery process multiple times, but the error persists.
  2. Technical Information: Device Model[Redmi note 10pro] OS Version: [miui global 14.0.8] version: I am using the latest version of Microsoft Authenticator. Network: I have tried recovering over both Wi-Fi and mobile data (4G/5G) to rule out connection issues Please advise on how to resolve this error so I can successfully pull the backup from my account. Thank you for your assistance
مركز المجتمع | مناقشة موقع Q&A | خطأ أو مشكلة في الموقع
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.