Request for Urgent Assistance in Recovering My Email Account

Samiyah Alshehri 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-04-20T20:42:05.01+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request your urgent assistance in recovering my hotmail account . I have attempted multiple times to recover my account using the available recovery form, but unfortunately, I have not received any response.

Previously, my account was linked to a UK phone number and a UK recovery email address, which I no longer have access to, as they are no longer active. Following your instructions, I provided a new Saudi phone number and a current work email address to receive the verification code. I successfully received and submitted the code as requested.

I was informed that I would receive a response within 24–48 hours; however, I have not received any reply so far.

I would like to confirm that I am the rightful owner of this account. I still remember my password and am fully willing to provide it if required. Additionally, I can provide further proof of account ownership, including examples of recent communications. For instance:

  • I received emails from Flynas on 27-03-2026
  • I received emails from Nahdi Pharmacy on 25-03-2026

If needed, I am more than willing to provide more detailed information, including sender names, dates, and any other verification required.

This account is extremely important to me, as it is linked to my iCloud account and my banking services, and I am currently unable to access critical messages.

I kindly ask you to review my case and grant me another opportunity to recover my account.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your support.

Sincerely, Samiyah

Outlook | MacOS | Outlook for Mac الجدِيد | للاستخدام المنزلي
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.