I want to know the best third-party programs for updating drivers.

amralaa-8729 695 نقاط السُمعة
2026-04-15T21:54:50.2433333+00:00

I'm very wary of downloading external programs to update drivers.

I want to know the most reliable programs for downloading drivers.

What advice do you have for me? I really value advice from others. I'm waiting for your reply.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | تحديث Windows

الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
EmilyS726 270.5K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
2026-04-15T22:30:51.2466667+00:00

Hello.

you should never use third party program to download drivers. Always go to the computer manufacturer website to down the drivers for your model.

If you need help finding driver, please type msinfo32.exe in the search on the taskbar and hit enter, then share a screenshot of the pop up please.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة إضافية

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. تم الحذف

    مُسحت هذه الإجابة بسبب انتهاك قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا. تم الإبلاغ عن الإجابة يدويًا أو تحديدها من خلال الكشف التلقائي قبل اتخاذ الإجراء. يُرجى الرجوع إلى قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد من المعلومات.


    تم إيقاف تشغيل التعليقات. معرفة المزيد

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.