Subject: Urgent: Admin Access Blocked on Tenant yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com
Body:
Hello Microsoft Support Team,
I am the creator and Global Administrator of the tenant yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com, but I am currently unable to access any admin resources. All login attempts result in the following error:
Error Code: AADSTS5000228 / interaction_required
Additionally, during login, the request includes a Conditional Access policy (CP1) claim, which appears to be blocking my access. I have attempted:
- Logging in via Microsoft 365 Admin Center and Azure / Entra portal
- Using different browsers, including incognito/private mode
- Logging in from different networks
- Resetting my password via https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
Despite these efforts, I remain locked out of my tenant, which prevents me from managing users, licenses, and policies.
I urgently request your assistance to:
- Temporarily bypass the Conditional Access policy (CP1) for my account.
- Restore full Global Administrator access to my account.
- Confirm that I can log in safely and manage the tenant without further lockout.
For your reference, here are additional details from my failed login attempts:
- Browser ID: a955bee2-35e0-46c9-ab6e-62c93385be58
- Client Libraries used: .NET 4.7.2 & .NET 8.0, version 8.14.0.0
I appreciate your urgent attention to this matter as it is preventing me from administering my organization’s tenant.
Thank you for your support.
Full Name: Yassin Khalifa Email: **@yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com Tenant: yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com Role: Global AdministratoSubject: Urgent: Admin Access Blocked on Tenant yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com
Body:
Hello Microsoft Support Team,
I am the creator and Global Administrator of the tenant yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com, but I am currently unable to access any admin resources. All login attempts result in the following error:
Error Code: AADSTS5000228 / interaction_required
Additionally, during login, the request includes a Conditional Access policy (CP1) claim, which appears to be blocking my access. I have attempted:
- Logging in via Microsoft 365 Admin Center and Azure / Entra portal
- Using different browsers, including incognito/private mode
- Logging in from different networks
- Resetting my password via https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
Despite these efforts, I remain locked out of my tenant, which prevents me from managing users, licenses, and policies.
I urgently request your assistance to:
- Temporarily bypass the Conditional Access policy (CP1) for my account.
- Restore full Global Administrator access to my account.
- Confirm that I can log in safely and manage the tenant without further lockout.
For your reference, here are additional details from my failed login attempts:
- Browser ID: a955bee2-35e0-46c9-ab6e-62c93385be58
- Client Libraries used: .NET 4.7.2 & .NET 8.0, version 8.14.0.0
I appreciate your urgent attention to this matter as it is preventing me from administering my organization’s tenant.
Thank you for your support.
Full Name: Yassin Khalifa
Email: ******@yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com
Tenant: yassincreations.onmicrosoft.com
Role: Global Administrato