I accidentally deleted a user account from Windows 11 and I am now working on the administrator account. Is there a way to recover the deleted account?

Houria Rayhan 0 نقاط السُمعة
2026-03-18T23:10:59.39+00:00

I accidentally deleted a user account from Windows 11 and I am now working on the administrator account. Is there a way to recover the deleted account But I didn't create a restore point and the recovery programs didn't work?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الحسابات وملفات التعريف وتسجيل الدخول
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. EmilyS726 270.5K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-03-18T23:43:36.1333333+00:00

    can you hold down Win+R keys, type in netplwiz and press enter. See if that user account is listed? If not, click on Add, log back in, that should create the account again. You can then double click on that account, go to group membership tab, make it administrator if needs to be.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟


إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.