Microsoft 365 (Office) account subscription duration

عادل الفوزان 20 نقاط السُمعة
2026-03-13T18:16:12.4466667+00:00

Since I have a personal Microsoft account (******@yahoo.com) available with you, I also have another account belonging to the company which I work for it

Company Name: National Water Company

Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

**Username of this account: ****@nwc.com.sa

My Question is : the duration of the subscription for this company account (One year, or Open) and, Are the the updates on this software (if available) is necessary or no ? This account is used only on personal computer (Windows 11) outside of official working hours

I hope to answer my question on the e. mail : ******@yahoo.com

Best Wishes

Microsoft 365 وOffice | التثبيت والاسترداد والتنشيط | غير ذلك | Windows
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
EmilyS726 270.5K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
2026-03-13T20:11:49.76+00:00

Sorry, I saw you asked in english, so I am going to turn off the auto translation feature so I can post in english too.

You shouldn't have to keep both subscriptions. If you have the subscription via work account, you can cancel the personal subscription and just stay on the work account. Unless you want to keep your personal data in your personal account's OneDrive only, then it is best to keep both subscriptions and switch accounts accordingly.

As for duration, you need to check with the company's IT. They made the decision how long you will be assigned the license. The decision is not made by Microsoft. As for update, it will be done automatically, you don't have to manually update.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة إضافية

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. EmilyS726 270.5K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2026-03-13T19:12:31.74+00:00

    مرحبا

    لا يجب أن تحتفظ بكلا الاشتراكين. إذا كان لديك اشتراك عبر حساب العمل، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك الشخصي والبقاء على حساب العمل. ما لم تكن ترغب في الاحتفاظ ببياناتك الشخصية في OneDrive الخاص بحسابك الشخصي فقط، فمن الأفضل الاحتفاظ بكلا الاشتراكين وتبديل الحسابات وفقا لذلك.

    آمل أن يكون هذا قد أجاب على سؤالك لأنني لم أكن متأكدا إذا كنت أفهم سؤالك بوضوح.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.