Hello,
Thank you for your instructions. I understand that:
- Many users have reported issues with opening the Start Menu and Settings.
- You suggest reporting this directly to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub so developers can release a fix in the next update.
- Update KB5077241 is an optional preview update for February and can be safely skipped.
- You also recommend trying System Restore or “Reinstall now” from Recovery to fix problems with Windows Update.
I have followed these steps, including trying System Restore and the Recovery reinstall, but the Start Menu and Settings are still not working.
Additionally, when I tried to uninstall the latest quality update via Troubleshoot, I received the following error:
"We ran into a problem and won’t be able to uninstall the latest quality update of Windows."
Could you please assist me further, possibly via Quick Assist or any official Remote Support method, so my files and installed apps are not affected?
Thank you for your help.