Instagram verification not received

Ali 40 نقاط السُمعة
2026-03-05T13:26:09.64+00:00

Subject: Instagram emails not arriving in Outlook / Hotmail

Hello,

I am using an Outlook/Hotmail email account, and I am currently experiencing a problem receiving verification emails from Instagram.

I have already checked all folders including Inbox, Junk, Spam, and Deleted items. I also added Instagram and Facebook email addresses (such as [Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed]@mail.instagram.com) to my Safe Senders list, but the emails still do not arrive.

The strange thing is that I receive emails normally from other services like TikTok and Facebook, but emails from Instagram never reach my mailbox.

I have also noticed that many other users are reporting the same issue in different forums, so it seems this problem is not only affecting me.

Could this be a server filtering issue or a problem between Outlook and Instagram mail servers?

Please help investigate this issue.

Thank you.

Outlook | Outlook للهوَاتف المحمُولَة | Outlook لنظَام Android | للاستخدام المنزلي
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Chloe-V 13,460 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2026-03-12T09:07:54.19+00:00

    Disclaimer: I noticed that your language settings are set to ar‑SA, and your request was submitted in English. To ensure consistency and clarity, I will continue responding in English.


    Hi Ali,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.

    Since you’ve tried everything, but the result is still not what you expected. I understand how frustrating this is to you. I would kindly recommend re-checking them one more time to see if you missed anything out

    Please note that this is a user‑to‑user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back‑end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance based on reported situations, requests, or ideas only.

    In this case the mail is still not found, I would highly recommend that you contact Outlook.com online support to receive proper assistance with receiving emails from Instagram.

    To contact support, please follow these steps:

    • Go to the Microsoft Support page and type Outlook live chat in the search box.
    • Select Get Help, then choose Contact Support.
    • Under Products & Services, select Other Products, then select Outlook.
    • Choose Chat with a support agent via web browser.
    • Explain the situation clearly to the support agent.

    At the same time, you may also want to contact Instagram Support for assistance with this matter via the following link:

    https://help.instagram.com/

    Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Thank you for your time and understanding.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.