Subject: Follow-up on Request to Disable Two-Factor Authentication
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
I am following up on my previous request regarding my account ([Moderator note: personal info removed].onmicrosoft.com). Please note that I am the sole administrator of this account and my organization, which makes it critical for me to regain access.
I have already attempted to contact Microsoft Support by phone, but unfortunately, customer service is not available in Yemen, where I currently reside. This has left me without any means to resolve the issue through phone support.
Therefore, I kindly ask you to assist me in restoring access to my account by sending a verification code either to my registered phone number (+[Moderator note: personal info removed]) or to my recovery email address ([Moderator note: personal info removed]@gmail.com). This is the only way I can regain access since the Authenticator app is no longer available to me.
If necessary, I am available for an online meeting via Microsoft Teams or Zoom at a time convenient for your team. Please schedule it according to Yemen local time (Arabian Standard Time, GMT+3).
Additionally, I would like to inform you that my preferred language is Arabic. I kindly request that any communication or support be provided in Arabic to ensure clear understanding.
I appreciate your urgent attention to this matter and look forward to your support.
Sincerely,
[Moderator note: personal info removed]
System Administrator
فريق دعم مايكروسوفت المحترم،
أتابع طلبي السابق بخصوص حسابي ([Moderator note: personal info removed].onmicrosoft.com). يرجى ملاحظة أنني المشرف الوحيد على هذا الحساب وعلى المؤسسة، مما يجعل من الضروري أن أستعيد الوصول إليه بشكل عاجل.
لقد حاولت بالفعل التواصل مع دعم مايكروسوفت عبر الهاتف، لكن للأسف خدمة العملاء غير متوفرة في اليمن حيث أقيم حاليًا، وهذا جعلني بلا وسيلة لحل المشكلة عبر الهاتف.
لذلك أرجو منكم مساعدتي في استعادة الوصول إلى حسابي عبر إرسال رمز تحقق إما إلى رقم هاتفي المسجل (+[Moderator note: personal info removed]) أو إلى البريد الإلكتروني البديل ([Moderator note: personal info removed]@gmail.com). هذه هي الطريقة الوحيدة التي يمكنني من خلالها استعادة الوصول، نظرًا لعدم توفر تطبيق Authenticator لدي.
إذا لزم الأمر، فأنا متاح لعقد اجتماع عبر الإنترنت باستخدام Microsoft Teams أو Zoom في الوقت الذي يناسب فريقكم، على أن يتم تحديد الموعد وفق توقيت اليمن المحلي (التوقيت العربي القياسي، GMT+3).
كما أود أن أخبركم أن لغتي المفضلة هي العربية، وأرجو أن يتم التواصل والدعم معي باللغة العربية لضمان وضوح الفهم.
أقدر اهتمامكم العاجل بهذا الأمر وأتطلع إلى دعمكم.
[Moderator note: personal info removed]