Request for Refund – Microsoft 365 Basic

Khulod Alharbi 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-12-09T14:57:31.5033333+00:00

I subscribed to Microsoft 365 Basic today by mistake and I canceled the subscription on the same day. I would like to request a full refund. The charge appeared on my card today. Thank you.

Microsoft 365 وOffice | غير ذلك

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. Jhun Buala 5,815 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2025-12-09T15:36:05.37+00:00

    Hi Khulod Alharbi,

    Good day. I'm Jhun and independent advisor. In regards with your subscription refund, you are very eligible to do this since you subscribed and cancelled it on the same day. Just follow these steps.

    1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services
    2. Sign in using the same Microsoft account you used for the subscription.
    3. Find Microsoft 365 Basic > click Manage
    4. If eligible, you will see Request a refund > click it and submit.
    5. If the button does not appear, contact support directly at: .https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

    Refund usually takes about 3 to 5 business days.

    I hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Jhun

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    شخص واحد وجد هذه الإجابة مفيدة.
    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.