استخدامُ Outlook لنظام Android لإدارةِ البريدِ الإلكترونيِّ الشخصيِّ والتقويم
Thank you for your response.
I understand that Microsoft relies on the account recovery form. However, I have already completed and submitted the recovery form many times over the years. Each time, I successfully entered the verification code that was sent to me, but my recovery request was rejected because the information I provided was considered insufficient.
The account is more than 10 years old, and unfortunately I no longer remember enough historical information to satisfy the automated recovery system.
I would like to emphasize that:
- I know the account address: ******@hotmail.com.
- I know the account password.
- I used the account successfully for many years on my Android phone.
- The problem started after I signed into the account on another mobile phone.
- After that, I lost access on both phones.
- The recovery phone number is no longer available to me.
- I have submitted multiple recovery requests, but they were rejected because the information provided was not considered sufficient.
- I am still using the same original phone on which the account was previously active.
Given these circumstances, I would appreciate any alternative method that would allow me to verify my ownership of the account and regain access.
Thank you for your assistance.