My account has been deactivated from Microsoft

علي خان 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-11-25T06:29:03.65+00:00

Hello I am the owner of an account [Moderation note: PII removed]@gmail.com I want to get back my account that was secured or deactivated by Microsoft company and I want to know what is the reason They always mention that it is a violation of the privacy policy but the problem is that I don't know what is the violation that I did they don't explain to me this reason first second I want to know they tell me in order to do you have to enter your number and after you enter your number and receive the code you are supposed to do it and make an appeal to the topic but the problem is That every time I enter my number and make a resume for the topic he tells me this method of verification no longer exists I use another method and

This method of verification no longer exists use another method and there is no other way I can use it please someone help me from the support and thank you

Microsoft 365 وOffice | تثبيت، استرداد، تفعيل | للاستخدام المنزلي | Android
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

2 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Kai-H 28,245 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2025-11-26T14:47:57.8633333+00:00

    Hi , علي خان

    It has been a while and I am writing to see how things are going with this issue.

    Have you had a chance to check the replies provided?

    Any update would be appreciated.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  2. Kai-H 28,245 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2025-11-25T10:59:22.06+00:00

    (Disclaimer: This thread belongs to the Arabic region (ar-sa). However, since you're using English, I'll answer your question in English)

    Hi, علي خان

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Sorry for this unwanted experience regarding your account being deactivated. here are some quick explanations of your situations and some workarounds you can try to resolve this issue:

    Why your account might be locked or “deactivated”

    Microsoft sometimes blocks sign‑in or verification if it detects unusual activity, too many repeated code requests, or potential policy violations. During these blocks, SMS or email codes may not be delivered, and you’ll be asked to try a different method or wait.

    If two‑step verification or security info needs to be refreshed, you’ll also see prompts like “make sure you can receive a security code” and “try another verification method.”

    Quick fix: add another way to verify (so you’re not stuck on one phone number)

    You can add up to 10 verification methods (alternate email, another mobile number, Authenticator app, security key, or passkey). Then use one of those to pass the challenge.

    Steps (Personal Microsoft account):

    • Go to account.microsoft.com > Security and sign in.
    • Select Manage how I sign in > Add a new way to sign in or verify. Choose an option (mobile number, alternate email, Microsoft Authenticator, or passkey).
    • Confirm the new method by entering the code we send. Next time, pick this method when asked to verify.

    If SMS is failing, VOIP numbers won’t work. Use a real mobile number, an alternate email, or Authenticator.

    “This method of verification no longer exists” > what to do next

    If the listed phone or email is no longer accessible, choose I don’t have any of these at the verification prompt and follow the guided steps to replace your security info. There’s a mandatory waiting period (up to 30 days) before changes take effect, designed to protect your account.

    If you still can’t get a code:

    • Check junk mail for messages from @accountprotection.microsoft.com.
    • Try a different network (switch between Wi‑Fi and cellular) and avoid repeated attempts that can extend the block.
    • Use an InPrivate/Incognito window if the alternate email is another Microsoft account, so
    • you can stay signed in to both at once to copy the code.

    Hope this helps. Feel free to get back if you need further assistance.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment."    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.