Login problem

Zabdie Abdulfatah 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-11-22T10:56:17.1366667+00:00

I am contacting you because I cannot access my Outlook account ******@outlook.at.

Every time I try to sign in, I receive the message “Incorrect password,” even though I have successfully reset the password many times.

Here is what happens:

  1. I complete the account recovery form.

Microsoft confirms that I am the owner of the account.

I receive the link to reset my password.

I reset the password successfully.

When I try to sign in, it still says that the password is incorrect.

Additionally:

I do not receive verification codes on my recovery email address.

  • I do not receive verification codes on my phone number .

I have tried the account recovery process more than 10 times.

It seems that my account might be internally locked, and I kindly request manual support to unlock it and restore my access.

Please contact me on this alternative email address: [email protected]

Phone number for contact: +43 6............5

Thank you very much for your assistance.I am contacting you because I cannot access my Outlook account [email protected].

Every time I try to sign in, I receive the message “Incorrect password,” even though I have successfully reset the password many times.

Here is what happens:

I complete the account recovery form.

Microsoft confirms that I am the owner of the account.

I receive the link to reset my password.

I reset the password successfully.

When I try to sign in, it still says that the password is incorrect.

Additionally:

I do not receive verification codes on my recovery email address.

  • I do not receive verification codes on my phone number +43 ............55.

I have tried the account recovery process more than 10 times.

It seems that my account might be internally locked, and I kindly request manual support to unlock it and restore my access.

Please contact me on this alternative email address:
@oooooooooooooooooooooooooooioooooooooooooooooooooo utlook.at

Phone number for contact:

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Outlook | Windows | Outlook الجديد لـ Windows | للاستخدام المنزلي
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,110 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2025-11-22T13:36:47.8866667+00:00

    Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    You mentioned: "Every time I try to sign in, I receive the message “Incorrect password,” even though I have successfully reset the password many times." and "I do not receive verification codes on my recovery email address - I do not receive verification codes on my phone number ."

    These are indications that the account is temporarily blocked due to multiple failed sign-in attempts/unusual login pattern.

    You will need to perform these steps to resolve an account block:

    Perform a password reset using an InPrivate window or Incognito. Also try using different devices and network services.

    Wait 24 hours to perform a password reset, but please make sure not to reset the password within that timeframe, as this may reset the lock cooldown.

    If it doesn't work after 24 hours, try waiting exactly 48 hours before resetting the password

    You may check this link regarding account blocks for reference: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/troubleshooting-verification-code-issues-409090c4-92b5-42b9-8ae6-bcc97e62fc48#:~:text=If%20you%20received%20a%20Microsoft%20verification%20code%20that%20you%20did#:~:text=If%20you%20received%20a%20Microsoft%20verification%20code%20that%20you%20did

    Thank you for your understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.