Hello Microsoft Support Team
I am contacting you because I am unable to access my original Microsoft account, which contains all my purchased games and other important data. I believe my account may have been compromised or deleted, and I am unable to recover it through the standard "Forgot Password" or account recovery methods.
Here are the details of my situation:
Ahmed
Original account email (possibly): a<removed PII>@gmail.com
Other account emails that appeared in recovery attempts:
ag***@outlook.sa** (not my main account)
ag***@gmail.com**
a4***@outlook.com**
My phone number associated with the account ends with: <removed PII>
I have tried the account recovery form and password reset, but I could not receive verification codes for my original account.
My games and purchases are tied to the original account, and I am very concerned about losing them permanently.
I kindly request your assistance in verifying my identity and helping me regain access to my original Microsoft account. I can provide any additional information needed, such as previous passwords, device usage, or security details.
Please guide me on the steps I need to take to recover my account.
Thank you very much for your urgent help.
Best regards,
Subject: Account Recovery Request – Original Microsoft Account Compromised