My Microsoft Accounts Were Hacked Through Minecraft

Abdullah Sendy 20 نقاط السُمعة
2025-11-12T18:30:10.08+00:00

Subject: My Microsoft Accounts Were Hacked Through Minecraft

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I hope you’re doing well.

I’m facing a serious issue — my Microsoft accounts were hacked after I played Minecraft. I can no longer access them, and it seems the attacker gained control through the game’s connection to my Microsoft account.

Here are the affected accounts:

******@gmail.com

******@gmail.com

I believe my information was changed or stolen after linking my account with Minecraft. I’m also trying to verify my identity on Discord, but I can’t do that because both accounts are compromised.

My phone number linked to the accounts is 0546462972.

Please help me recover my accounts or guide me through the proper steps to verify ownership and restore access.

Thank you very much for your assistance and support.

Best regards, Abdullah SendyScreenshot_1

مركز المجتمع | غير مُراقَب
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. ابو فهد 0 نقاط السُمعة
    2025-11-27T12:45:32.89+00:00

    0546462972

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.