I cannot access my data, and this data has a major impact on my entire life. This matter is of utmost importance as it has a personal impact on me. Therefore, I have contacted you several times. I hope you will appreciate this and take it into considerati

Eng. Talal alanazi ♥ 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-11-11T07:14:19.1133333+00:00
  1. I cannot access my data, and this data has a major impact on my entire life. This matter is of utmost importance as it has a personal impact on me. Therefore, I have contacted you several times. I hope you will appreciate this and take it into consideration, and assist me in any way possible. Thank you very much for your cooperation and for protecting my personal information, which has such a significant impact. I reiterate my thanks and await any updates from you. Please note that our country requires a legitimate reason for the funds I transfer within the country. I purchased Bitcoin in 2009, and this is proof of purchase.
Outlook | Outlook للهوَاتف المحمُولَة | Outlook لنظَام Android | للاستخدام المنزلي
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

2 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Hasan Jomaa 0 نقاط السُمعة
    2025-11-20T04:59:13.5166667+00:00
    Header 1 Header 2
    Cell 1 Cell 2
    CelScreenshot_٢٠٢٥١١٢٠_٠٦٥٠٣٢_Edge.jpgl 3 Cell 4

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

  2. Kal-D 7,375 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2025-11-13T18:06:40.4666667+00:00

    Dear Eng. Talal alanazi ♥

    I notice that your locale is set to Arabic (ar-sa), but since you post in English, I will continue to reply in English for your convenience.

     I fully recognize that gaining access to your personal information, especially the proof of your 2009 Bitcoin purchase, is a matter of utmost urgency and has a major personal impact.

    To expedite this process, I need to understand the exact nature of the access problem. Please provide the answers to the following questions:

    1. The Specific Access Issue

    When you try to sign in to your Outlook account (either via a web browser or the app), what is the exact response or error message you receive?

    • A) "Invalid password" or "Incorrect email/password"?
    • B) "Your account has been locked/blocked"?
    • C) "This account does not exist"?
    • D) Something else?

    2. Recent Actions Taken

    Have you recently attempted to recover the account or change the password?

    • If yes, did you receive a security code to a backup email address or phone number, and were you able to use it?

    3. Account Recovery Steps (If password/account is locked)

    The most common way to resolve this for Microsoft accounts is through their official recovery process. While you are awaiting my response, please attempt the following, as it is often the quickest path to resolution:

    • Go to the official Microsoft Password Reset Page.
    • Enter your Outlook email address and follow the on-screen instructions. This will try to verify your identity using the recovery information you previously set up (such as a phone number or secondary email).

    If those steps fail, you will need to try the Account Recovery Form.

    • Go to the Microsoft Account Recovery Form.
    • Fill this out with as much detail as possible. The more accurate information you provide (like past passwords, subjects of recent emails, or names of contacts), the better the chance Microsoft's automated system has of verifying you are the account owner.

    Please refer to this link if you need help navigate the recovery form: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

    Please let me know the details from point 1 and 2. Once we identify the specific error, I can provide a targeted solution or assist you.

    We will work to get your access restored and protect that vital personal information. I await for your update.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟


إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.