Hi ايمن صبري زرع,
I apologize for a late reply. Your support will continue until we find a solution, or we have a workaround.
I also apologize that I don't fully understand your concern at first. To leave the Windows Insider Program, please visit Microsoft official Leave the Windows Insider Program for more information.
To ensure you get a clean system, I suggest you do a Clean Install after that. It also gets rid of Windows Update error.
Please ensure that you backup any important data, including Documents, Pictures, Videos, and more.
- Download Windows Media Creation Tool, please visit Download Windows 11
- Then scroll down to Create Windows 11 Installation Media and click Download Now
Please spend some time to take a look at Before you begin using the media creation tool > USB flash drive: Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted. - Open downloaded file, walk through until you see a screen asking you Choose which media to use, choose USB flash
- Select the bootable USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space that you have prepared to use, then select **Next
**Reminder: any content on the USB flash drive will be deleted. - The USB flash drive will now serve as bootable Windows 11 Installation Media. Select Finish
- Reboot your system and boot into USB flash drive
- Walk through steps to Clean Install your system
I hope the information above is helpful to you.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.