Sign in problem

Omar Otoom 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-11-07T20:20:19.0733333+00:00

I can’t sign in to my Microsoft account even though the password and everything else are correct. It keeps saying that I’ve entered the wrong password too many times. I changed the password, but it still doesn’t work, and when I contacted support, the problem wasn’t resolved.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الحسابات وملفات التعريف وتسجيل الدخول
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

2 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Arlene D 36,235 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2025-11-07T22:14:12.48+00:00

    Thanks for explaining, Omar. Since two-step verification is enabled and recovery attempts were rejected, the best next step is to go directly through Microsoft’s Account Recovery for two-step verification users. Have you tried signing in https://account.live.com/acsr and following the “I don’t have any of these” option when asked for a verification method?

    If your account is still locked after that, Contact the account support to verify ownership by reviewing your submitted form. You can contact them directly through https://support.microsoft.com/contactus. Make sure you use the same email you’re trying to recover when filling out the form so the account can confirm the account belongs to you.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟


  2. Arlene D 36,235 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2025-11-07T20:54:52.2833333+00:00

    Hi Omar, I see your account keeps blocking sign-ins. Are you using a personal Microsoft account or a work/school account?

    If too many attempts triggered a lock, Microsoft recommends waiting a short time, then using the recovery options at account.microsoft.com to verify your identity with your phone, email, or authenticator app. If that doesn’t work, fill out the Microsoft account recovery form with all the requested details to prove ownership.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟


إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.