URGENT: Full Account Takeover & Attempted Deletion

Mohamed Safaa 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-10-21T01:20:10.9633333+00:00
  1. My account has been completely compromised (Account Takeover).
  2. The hacker successfully changed the primary email alias from my original email (***@gmail.com) to a new, unfamiliar email (***@mechanml.ru).
  3. The hacker has also attempted to delete or mark the account for closure, which puts my data at risk of permanent deletion after the grace period. I need this deletion attempt STOPPED immediately.
  4. I cannot use the standard password reset options because verification codes are currently being sent to the hacker's alias.

Action Required:

I need immediate human intervention to verify my identity as the original owner and reverse the account deletion status.

Please provide guidance on how to submit proof of ownership (old passwords, billing details, etc.) to cancel the hacker's changes.

  • The automated Account Recovery Form (ACSR) has been attempted, but I require assistance due to the critical deletion status.

My account has been completely compromised (Account Takeover).

The hacker successfully changed the primary email alias from my original email (***@gmail.com) to a new, unfamiliar email (***@mechanml.ru).

The hacker has also attempted to delete or mark the account for closure, which puts my data at risk of permanent deletion after the grace period. I need this deletion attempt STOPPED immediately.

I cannot use the standard password reset options because verification codes are currently being sent to the hacker's alias.

Action Required:

I need immediate human intervention to verify my identity as the original owner and reverse the account deletion status.

  Please provide guidance on how to submit proof of ownership (old passwords, billing details, etc.) to cancel the hacker's changes.

  
     The automated Account Recovery Form (ACSR) has been attempted, but I require assistance due to the critical deletion status.
Microsoft 365 وOffice | Microsoft 365 Defender | للاستخدام المنزلي | Windows
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Xavier-D 13,745 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2025-10-21T06:11:11.0566667+00:00

    Disclaimer: You are in the Arabic locale but because you posted in English so I will respond in English. If you want me to respond to you in Arabic, please feel free to let me know.


    ,Hello Mohamed Safaa

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A forum

    Because this is just a Community Forum, and we do not have access to your account. and this request may require sensitive personal information, I suggest it is best to contact Microsoft Support live chat for further assistance about your issue.

    1. Open a website link - Contact - Microsoft Support 
    2. In the box below "We're here to help", type Microsoft 365, click "Get Help", and then click "Contact Support" below. 
    3. In this section, you will need to sign in to your Microsoft account. 
    4. Select "Microsoft 365 and Office" under Products & Services, select "Technical Support" as the category, and click to confirm 
    5. You can select " Chat with a support agent in your web browser " to access the chat window.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.