لدي ويندوز 11 و اود العودة الى ويندوز 10 بسبب مشاكل في الجهاز و مجلد windows.old موجود وبداخله جميع المحتويات ، ولم يمض ثلاث ايام من الترقية وعندما اضغط خيار العودة الى ويندوز 10 واستكمال الاجراءات يقوم الجهاز باعادة تشغيل نفسه ولا يحدث اي شي اخر ماهو الحل وايضا الجهاز يظهر لي شاشة سوداء ويعيد تشغيل نفسه وبعض التطبيقات لم تعد تعمل بشكل جيد وايضا لا استطيع الدخول على advanced startup menu
هل هناك طريقة لاصلاح النظام او طريقة للعودة الى ويندوز 10 دون فقدان الملفات ؟
I have Windows 11 and would like to revert to Windows 10 due to hardware issues. The windows.old folder is still there, containing all the contents. Less than three days have passed since the upgrade. When I click the option to revert to Windows 10 and complete the process, the device reboots itself and nothing else happens. What is the solution? Also, the device displays a black screen and reboots itself. Some applications no longer work properly, and I cannot access the advanced startup menu.
Is there a way to repair the system or a way to revert to Windows 10 without losing files?