I am facing a black screen for the Magnifier lens in Windows 11.

amralaa-8729 695 نقاط السُمعة
2025-10-15T23:22:21.33+00:00

I am facing a small black screen for the Magnifier app in Windows 11.Screenshot 2025-10-16 021410

I don't want to reinstall Windows because of this minor issue.

Is there a solution to make the Magnifier work?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | التطبيقات
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
Ferdinand Nanalig 33,400 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
2025-10-16T01:11:23.6833333+00:00

Hi, I am an independent advisor, and welcome to Microsoft Q&A.

Let me help you with this issue.

Have you tried updating the display driver?

If not, please visit the support website of your device, download and install the latest graphics driver, and restart the machine.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

0 من الإجابات الإضافية

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.