ميكروسوفت 365

amar soudy 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-09-29T19:26:56.6533333+00:00

Hello,

I have an active Office/Microsoft 365 license on this email account, but when I install Office only Word appears and Excel is missing.

I signed in with the same account, but on account.microsoft.com I cannot see the “Install” button.

Please check my subscription and help me reinstall the full Office suite including Excel.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 وOffice | Microsoft 365 Defender | للاستخدام المنزلي | Windows
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2025-09-29T20:16:08.79+00:00

    Hi Amar,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand how frustrating it can be to have an active Microsoft 365 subscription and still not see Excel installed, especially when you’ve signed in with the correct account and can’t find the “Install” button on your dashboard.

    This usually occurs if Office isn't fully installed or if your subscription isn't correctly linked. Apps might not appear because of incomplete installations or sync problems. To help fix, try log in at account.microsoft.com/services with the correct account. If the Install button isn't there, go to office.com, click your profile, and check Apps & Devices to reinstall the suite.

    Just to clarify have you used this account to install Office on another device before, or is this a work
    or school account?

    I hope this information is helpful. Feel free to reply for better understanding. 

    Regards,

    Carlo

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.