تتطلب لعبة Flight Simulator 2020 بطاقة رسوميات مخصصة مع VRAM مخصصة، إذا كانت الرسوميات الوحيدة على الكمبيوتر المحمول الخاص بك هي الرسوميات المدمجة على معالج AMD، فلن تتمكن من تشغيل هذه اللعبة على الكمبيوتر المحمول الخاص بك، لأن الرسوميات المدمجة لا تحتوي على أي VRAM، فهي تستخدم فقط ذاكرة الوصول العشوائي المشتركة للنظام.
Can my computer run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?
Ahmed Alenzi
20
نقاط السُمعة
I'm thinking of buying Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but I'm afraid it won't work.
My device information is because I have a laptop and an integrated processor and graphics card.
1.AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx (2.10 GHz)
2. ram 16
3.Windows 11
I searched and it said I can run from the processor and everything, but the problem is with the graphics card. Is it normal or not? But these are normal requirements, meaning it accepts a card, but I came up with an easier solution.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | الألعاب
الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال