Need to Recover My Hotmail Account

S elktherey 20 نقاط السُمعة
2025-08-22T01:57:16.8366667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I have been trying to recover my Hotmail account (******@hotmail.com) for more than two weeks, but I have not been successful. I already filled out the account recovery form multiple times and provided all the information I could remember (old passwords, linked accounts, contacts, etc.), but I still cannot access my email.

This account is very important to me because it is linked to all my personal accounts and services. I am the real owner of the account, and I can provide any additional information you require to prove my identity.

Please help me restore access to my Hotmail account as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Sarah

Outlook | Outlook للهوَاتف المحمُولَة | Outlook لنظَام iOS | للاستخدام المنزلي
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
Estrella721 46,425 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
2025-08-22T02:33:54.6166667+00:00

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I’m happy to help.

I understand that you have been trying to recover your account for 2 weeks and have filled out the account recovery form without success. Unfortunately, this is currently the only way to recover an account. The information provided should be enough to confidently match your identity. I suggest trying again, this time using a familiar device and location when filling out the form.

I suggest that you watch the video in the article below, as it contains many helpful tips to improve your chances. Many users have successfully regained access to their accounts by carefully following the guidance shared in this video:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/account-recovery-unsuccessful-dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53

You will need to keep trying up to two times per day until you recover your account. Thank you.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟


0 من الإجابات الإضافية

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.