nvidia I can't download the NVIDIA app

ABDULLAH ALYAMI 0 نقاط السُمعة
2025-08-10T05:02:32.74+00:00

nvidia I can't download the NVIDIA app tells me that there is an error, I don't know what is the reason

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams للتعليم | التسجيل وتسجيل الدخول | تثبيت وتحديث
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Jade Ng 15,860 نقاط السُمعة فريق عمل موظفين Microsoft الخارجيين المشرف
    2025-08-10T06:12:25.1333333+00:00

    ,Dear @ABDULLAH ALYAMI

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A Forum!

    According to your information you provided, I understand that you are having trouble downloading the NVIDIA app and you're getting an error message.

    To ensure I can support you as best as possible, may I kindly ask you to confirm a few details:

    • What operating system are you using?
    • What error message are you receiving when you attempt to download? Please take a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing so I can better assist you.
    • Have you tried downloading from different browsers or devices?
    • What version of the NVIDIA app are you trying to download?

    In the meantime, here are some methods you can try to check if it helps:

    1. Check Compatibility: Make sure that your operating system meets the requirements for the NVIDIA app. Sometimes, compatibility issues can prevent downloads.
    2. Clear Cache and Cookies: If you’re using a web browser to download, clearing the cache and cookies might help resolve download issues.
    3. Disable Antivirus/Firewall Temporarily: Occasionally, security software can block downloads. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus or firewall to see if that’s the issue (but make sure to turn it back on afterward!).
    4. Try a Different Browser: If you're using a specific browser, attempt the download with another one to see if that resolves the issue.
    5. Check for Disk Space: Ensure you have enough space on your device to accommodate the download.
    6. Use the NVIDIA Driver Download Page: Instead of using the app, you can download the driver directly from the NVIDIA Driver Download page.

    I hope this helps. Please feel free to reply below if you have any update or further concern.  

    We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you for your valuable time. Have a nice day!


    If you find the answer helpful, click "Accept Answer" and upvote it. If you have any additional questions about this answer, click "Comment."

    Note: Follow the steps in our documentation to turn on email notifications if you'd like to receive them in this thread.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    شخص واحد وجد هذه الإجابة مفيدة.

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.