إلى فريق دعم Microsoft المحترم،
تحية طيبة وبعد،
أنا طالبة دراسات عُليا (ماجستير)، وقد كنت أستخدم حساب Microsoft المرتبط بالبريد: -****@outlook.com في تخزين جميع ملفات دراستي وأبحاثي الأكاديمية خلال الأربع سنوات الماضية عبر OneDrive وMicrosoft Word.
للأسف، فقدت الوصول إلى الحساب بعد أن تم عمل فورمات لجهازي، ولا أملك وسيلة استرداد مفعّلة (لا رقم هاتف ولا بريد إلكتروني بديل)، وأحتاج بشكل عاجل استعادة حسابي لما فيه من ملفات حساسة وشخصية تمثل مجهود سنوات.
أرجو منكم مساعدتي في استعادة الحساب أو على الأقل الوصول إلى الملفات المخزنة في OneDrive، حيث أن هذه الملفات تحتوي على مشاريع وأبحاث ماجستير، وقد يتسبب فقدانها بخسائر أكاديمية كبيرة لي.
أقدر دعمكم وتعاونكم، ومستعدة لتقديم أي معلومات إضافية للتحقق من ملكيتي للحساب.
مع جزيل الشكر والتقدير، منار
the Microsoft Support Team,
Greetings,
I am a graduate (Master's) student, and I have been using the Microsoft account associated with the email: m*@outlook.com** to store all of my academic work and research over the past four years via OneDrive and Microsoft Word.
Unfortunately, I lost access to the account after formatting my device, and I do not have an active recovery method (no phone number or alternate email linked). I urgently need to recover access to this account, or at least to the files stored in OneDrive, as they contain important and sensitive research related to my master’s studies.
I kindly ask for your help in recovering this account. I am willing to provide any necessary information to verify ownership.
Thank you for your support and understanding. Best regards,