إدارة الملفات الشخصية والمزامنة في Microsoft Edge على Windows 10
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
I am writing to formally report unauthorized access to my Microsoft account and to request immediate assistance in securing it. Below are the details of the incident:
Account Email: [******@gmail.com
] Full Name: [Abdelaziz Faisal Hassal al ali] Date of Unauthorized Activity: [27/07/2025]
إدارة الملفات الشخصية والمزامنة في Microsoft Edge على Windows 10
Hey there! Nice to meet you!
The only way to recover a hacked account is through the official Microsoft website:
If it doesn't work, and since the email address has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.
However, I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support immediately as they can possibly suspend the account permanently once they have confirmed that the account can no longer be recovered in order to prevent the hacker from using the account.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
Best regards,
Darhyl