Help me sign in to the Outlook mobile app

مجهول
2025-07-10T11:09:38+00:00

I am unable to login to my account. I keep on receiving notifications that there are new emails but the email is frozen

Microsoft 365 وOffice | Microsoft To Do | غير ذلك
Microsoft 365 وOffice | Microsoft To Do | غير ذلك

تطبيق إدارة مهام مستند إلى السحابة من Microsoft يساعد المستخدمين في تنظيم المهام اليومية وإدارتها عبر الأجهزة.

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2025-07-10T11:40:12+00:00

    Hi, thanks for reaching out, I'm here to help.

    Right now, it looks like Outlook is experiencing a temporary service interruption, and Microsoft is aware of it. You can check the official Microsoft Service Health page for updates here:

    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus.

    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus/

    Thanks for understanding.

    Regards,

    Arlene D.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات