ميزات Microsoft 365 تساعد المستخدمين على إدارة اشتراكاتهم، وإعدادات الحساب، ومعلومات الفواتير.
Hello
I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.
When trying to log in to your account, it seems that you are facing a problem with the message that appears to you. This message means that the user account you are trying to log in with does not exist in the specified tenant and cannot access the specified application in that tenant. To solve this problem, the user account must be added as an external user in the tenant first. You can log out and log in again using a different Azure Active Directory user account.
If these steps do not solve the problem, you may need to check the application settings and make sure that the user account is allowed to access the application. You can also check the tenant settings and make sure that the user account has been added as an external user.
I hope this is helpful!
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below
Regards Adeyemi