Thank you🙏
I have few quesiotns:
1.
do you think playing with the reslution(I inserted a photo of where I could change it in my previous comment) will make any difference?
I mean is changeing the relsiton there than importing to onenote
2.
I saw that comment on reddit.. so do you think maybe the resliton is just bad by default?
Reddit comment:
Handling printed material isn't one of OneNote's strong points. You just can't get Word like precision with OneNote when it comes to images, fonts, alignment, spacing etc. For example if you use two languages in OneNote it randomly changes fonts and font sizes, you'd think this kind of bug would be ironed out in a beta but they've existed since OneNote 2003. So my advice is lower your expectation when it comes to text quality because that's just not something OneNote developers care about (they care about other things which make OneNote useful).