PDF are blurry in OneNote

مجهول
2021-07-08T23:56:13+00:00

when I go to"Insert" then"Printout" and insert my pdf file, it becomes very blurry

but when insert images, it's much better

In the first screenshot, I open it via adobe acrobat. the second screenshot is the pdf in OneNote

Microsoft 365 وOffice | OneNote | للاستخدام المنزلي | Windows

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

13 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2021-07-14T14:27:53+00:00

    When resizing, quality doesn't change.

    Before printing it out, I cannot see a way to change the quality.


    I found that, as I said earlier, when I try to open it in preview, I could change some quality settings. However, I don't know if it's going to make any difference after importing it. (see the screenshot below, please)

    Could you ask someone familiar with mac and a developer at OneNote; maybe he'll find a way.

    Thank you

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-07-13T22:38:08+00:00

    A couple of thoughts...

    Are you able to resize the PDF in OneNote? If so, does the blurriness remain? I find that sometimes when I have an image I've imported, it looks blurry at the size it was imported as, but when I change it to the original size, the quality is very clear.

    Alternatively, are you able to adjust the DPI of the PDF before importing it into OneNote?

    Warm Regards,

    Joe

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2021-07-13T05:09:09+00:00

    Are you trying to directly import PDF files into OneNote, or are the PDFs first generated from a document?

    I think you mean here: do you wanna import it from the pdf its self to OneNote or from opening OneNote then "printing out" the pdf file

    Answer: It doesn't make a difference for me; the important part is to increase the quality of the pdf

    Please let me know if there's something I could help on

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2021-07-13T00:19:06+00:00

    My apologies. Apparently there is no "Send/print to OneNote" available for Mac. In Windows, any document can be sent to OneNote like a printer driver, and it will automatically insert the PDF printout where you want it.

    Are you trying to directly import PDF files into OneNote, or are the PDFs first generated from a document?

    I really would like to be able to help you resolve this problem.

    Warm Regards,

    Joe

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2021-07-11T17:56:54+00:00

    Thank you. But the steps are not clear to me. Do you mean I should open it from adobe acrobat then import it? Or from the preview, then import it?

    from adobe I couldn't find where properties are or the way of importing it to onenote

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات