PDF are blurry in OneNote

مجهول
2021-07-08T23:56:13+00:00

when I go to"Insert" then"Printout" and insert my pdf file, it becomes very blurry

but when insert images, it's much better

In the first screenshot, I open it via adobe acrobat. the second screenshot is the pdf in OneNote

Microsoft 365 وOffice | OneNote | للاستخدام المنزلي | Windows

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

13 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2021-07-11T02:18:24+00:00

    It does, thank you.

    It sounds like the issue is the Send to OneNote print driver.

    Try opening the PDF you want to import into OneNote, then select print to OneNote. Before printing it, though, check the properties and advanced properties and see what the resolution size is. In mine, the default is 600x600, but changing it to 1200x1200 makes the PDF look much clearer in OneNote.

    Once you've changed this setting in the print driver, it should affect how file printouts are imported moving forward.

    Please let me know if this works.

    Warm Regards,

    Joe

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-07-10T14:47:35+00:00

    I hope this screenshot helps

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2021-07-10T02:05:25+00:00

    Are you using OneNote 2016 or OneNote for Windows 10?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2021-07-09T13:52:19+00:00

    it's the same pdf file.

    if you're saying "did you try to printout the same file" then yes, and the quality is same.

    the problem is in onenote the pdf file

    is that normal for onenote to printout pdf blurry?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2021-07-09T02:37:53+00:00

    Hello! My name is Joe, and I am an Independent Advisor, as well as a longtime Microsoft user. I hope that I will be able to assist you today!

    What happens if you choose "Print to OneNote" from Adobe Acrobat? Is the quality the same as if you click "Insert Printout"?

    Warm Regards,

    Joe

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات