مرحبا لدي حساب هوتميل قديم أريد استرجاعه رجاء

مجهول
2023-10-21T15:11:48+00:00

I have an old Hotmail email address that I want to recover. Please help me, support team. Thank you.

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

9 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2023-10-22T13:57:26+00:00

    You are welcome.

    If you do not have anything else, have a good day.

    Regards Fuad

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2023-10-22T12:46:07+00:00

    👍 Thanks

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2023-10-22T03:30:41+00:00

    Hello again,

    If it has been more than two years, then Microsoft will have deleted the account for inactivity.

    I am sorry about this, if the account has been deleted by Microsoft you will not be able to restore it again, you will need to create a new account for your use.

    I am sorry that email address is gone for good.

    There is no resolution, you will need to contact all the services linked to the email address and ask to change your email on file.

    Best Regards Fuad

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2023-10-21T22:53:07+00:00

    Good

    The last time I logged in was more than two years ago, and I did not cancel or delete this account. This account is mine, but I ignored it for a long time.

    Greetings Omar

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2023-10-21T16:45:22+00:00

    I am sorry about this, can you share more information about this?

    When was the last time you logged into this account? Has it been more than two years?

    Did you cancel this account or did you delete this account?

    Was this account part of an account alias list and you removed it?

    I kindly await a reply for a follow-up.

    Best Regards Fuad

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات