You are welcome.
If you do not have anything else, have a good day.
Regards Fuad
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
I have an old Hotmail email address that I want to recover. Please help me, support team. Thank you.
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
You are welcome.
If you do not have anything else, have a good day.
Regards Fuad
👍 Thanks
Hello again,
If it has been more than two years, then Microsoft will have deleted the account for inactivity.
I am sorry about this, if the account has been deleted by Microsoft you will not be able to restore it again, you will need to create a new account for your use.
I am sorry that email address is gone for good.
There is no resolution, you will need to contact all the services linked to the email address and ask to change your email on file.
Best Regards Fuad
Good
The last time I logged in was more than two years ago, and I did not cancel or delete this account. This account is mine, but I ignored it for a long time.
Greetings Omar