My router keeps restarting his self when I connect

مجهول
2022-01-13T19:24:19+00:00

My router keeps restarting his self when I connect

Hello community I hope like to find someone helps me

Every time I try to connect to the internet my router restart by force .I am using DELL XPS12 Ultrabook and tp-link td-w8951nd

What to do ?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الإنترنت والاتصال

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

3 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. DYARI BARHAM 37,761 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2022-01-15T02:16:05+00:00

    Hi K,

    Thanks for the update.

    Kindly try the additional steps:

    1-Perform a clean boot and disable non-Microsoft services:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

    After that check to see if the issue still persists or not. If the issue is fixed, do the same procedure and re-enable the services one by one until you find the service that causes the crash. If the issue still persists, try step 2:

    2-Start your computer in Safe mode with networking and check to see if the issue still persists or not:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sta...

    3-Go to Start > Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshoot > Additional Troubleshooters > Run troubleshoot of Network Adapters,

    4-Go to Start > Run CMD as administrator and type these commands and hit enter after each.

    netsh int ip reset

    netsh advfirewall reset

    netsh winsock reset

    ipconfig / flushdns

    ipconfig / release

    ipconfig / renew

    Then restart your computer and check to see if the issue still persists or not.

    5-If the issue still persists, access this link and click on "Download Tool Now":

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Then run the Media creation tool and perform an in-place upgrade.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repai...

    Please let me know if you need further assistance and keep me updated.

    ____________________________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2022-01-14T17:48:28+00:00

    Thanks for replying ...

    Today I tried to connect the pc to the router through a hotspot .. but nothing changed ... all devices that connect to the network works correctly...I tried every solution of the solutions that you said.

    And thanks again....

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. DYARI BARHAM 37,761 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2022-01-13T20:07:06+00:00

    Dear K

    I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to assist you in this regard.

    Would you please provide me with more information?

    It does restart only when you connect your computer with the router or it always restarts with other devices?

    Does your computer connect with another router without issue? have you connected another computer to your router to see if it restarts or not?

    Have you tried to reset the router with the reset button available on the router?

    Have you tried updating the laptop Network driver?

    Regards,

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات