problem when installing

مجهول
2022-04-17T00:23:31+00:00

This note appears

windows cannot install this disk the disk may fail soon

Tried this solution to no avail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OMBgCOmCA

Windows for home | Windows 10 | التثبيت والترقية

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2022-04-17T01:15:16+00:00

    Hello طارق .

    I'm Daniel, a Microsoft user like you. It is a pleasure to help you today. I know how frustrating it can be for you, but I will do my best to help you :)

    I understand that you are getting the error: "Windows cannot install this disk the disk may fail soon"

    Please follow these steps below:

    1. On the installation screen you will press Shift + F10 to open CMD [Command Prompt]
    2. Type diskpart and you will access the disk manager
    3. Type listdisk to check the correct disk you want to install
    4. Type select disk X, where X is the disk number you identified in the above command
    5. Type clean to clear all HD information
    6. Type creat partition primary to create the primary partition on HD
    7. Type exit and then exit again, to close diskpart and CMD and return to the installation screen.

    After doing this procedure, it is very likely that you will be able to install it normally, but depending on the state of your HD, you may receive other error messages. (In case it is damaged)

    I'm not saying anything, but the HD is a very sensitive component and I really hope that everything is fine with your HD.

    What you might be doing too (If any) try installing Windows on another HD.

    I hope these steps help you or at least clarified more about this error.

    _________________

    See you later!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات