Download windows 7

مجهول
2023-01-28T15:10:39+00:00

I have a device that does not meet the conditions for Windows 11, and I want to download Windows 7. I searched on your site and did not find it. Can I download Windows from an external site such as https://forum.zyzoom.net/threads/315424/

Windows for home | Windows 10 | عرض الكمبيوتر

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

2 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. DaveM121 937.5K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2023-01-28T15:45:38+00:00

    Hi امال عبد الله,

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    When Microsoft drop support for Windows 7 they removed the downloads page for the Windows 7 installation media, yes, you can download Windows 7 from an external website, provided you have your product key to activate it, I do not know that website, if you are downloading Windows 7 from a 3rd party website, only download it form a website you trust, because you have no way to know if any malware has been injected into the Windows 7 ISO

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. تم الحذف

    مُسحت هذه الإجابة بسبب انتهاك قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا. تم الإبلاغ عن الإجابة يدويًا أو تحديدها من خلال الكشف التلقائي قبل اتخاذ الإجراء. يُرجى الرجوع إلى قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد من المعلومات.


    تم إيقاف تشغيل التعليقات. معرفة المزيد